Individual Clungene One Step Antibody IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kit
- Officially Approved Product in China for 2019-nC-oV Antibody Rapid Test
- This product is designed for the qualitative detection of 2019-nC-oV antibodies in
human serum, plasma, and whole blood samples.
- Rapid point of care test cassette that reliably identifies IgG and IgM antibodies specific to 2019-nC-oV in a sample of whole blood drawn with a finger prick
antibody detection reagent (Colloidal Gold Method) is regarded as auxiliary detection metrics towards on-site screening for suspected cases that have negative results after nucleic acid testing. This rapid test can aid in the diagnosis of
infection and significantly shorten the detection time. Easy to use.
- Presence of IgG and IgM antibodies indicates past or present infection with the virus
- Delivers results within 10-15 minutes with no instrumentation required
|Sample Type||Finger prick (whole blood / serum / plasma)|
|Effective Time||10-15 minutes|
|Certificate||CE / FDA / TUV (ANVISA) / PRC Certificate for Exportation of Medical Products / ISO|
|Storage||4 - 30ºC / 40-86 ºF (do not freeze)|
|Transportation||Varies (airfreight, merchant shipping, etc)|
|Box||25 pcs / box (one pc / person)|
Features & Characteristics:
- Multivariable analysis of immunoglobin IgG & IgM
- Procedural internal control included
- Buffer included
- Fast results in 10-15 minutes
- Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
- Simple, time-saving procedure
- All necessary reagents provided & no equipment needed
- Little specimens, only 10 μL of whole blood specimens
- Specificity: 99.57% (95%CI :97.63%~99.92%)
- Total consistent: 91.61% (95%CI : 89.10%~93.58%)
Hihealth Industry Co., Limited focuses on developing Technologies to Improve Human Health.
Our company is committed to point-of-care testing (POCT) products in the in vitro diagnosis (IVD) industry of bio-medicine, including reagents, instruments, and other medical supplies. The company actively conducts R&D, production, and sales to provide customers with professional rapid diagnosis and chronic disease management solutions.
HiHealth's mission is to meet the health-care needs of customers worldwide by providing the highest quality medical supplies, equipment, and services while maintaining our excellent customer service. We provide services to customers by responding to them in a timely manner. We are committed to ensuring that team members receive the necessary training and education to better serve our customers.
HiHealth's vision is to become a medical device provider that customers are happy to choose. We achieve our vision through excellent service, commitment to our customers, and well-trained and professionally educated employees.