Key Specifications/Special Features:• Fast results in 10-15 minutes
• Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
• Simple, time-saving procedure
• Little specimens, only 5 μL of serum/plasma or 10 μL of whole blood specimens
• One step reagents with necessary accessories provided & no equipment needed
• High sensitivity and specificity
Rapid Test Cassette (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is an assay for the rapid, qualitative and differential detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to 2019 Novel virus in human wholeblood, serum or plasma.
The fast test cassette, part of the kit, can detect the virus in just 10-15 minutes.
The test kit can shorten the testing time, provide easier and faster operation and make rapid diagnosis of suspected patients and on-site screening of people in close contact.